- Sr. Deal Coordinator, Amazon Business - Austin, TX
- Amazon Connect Specialty Consultant, Global Competency Center - Austin, TX
- Inside Sales Manager, Amazon Business - Austin, TX
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Austin, TX
- Sr. Product Manager--Technical, Merch by Amazon - Austin, TX
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to help Telecom customers accelerate and maximize their business success using the cloud? Have you led successful business and technology transformation initiatives at a global communication service providers? Do you have proven leadership and technical skills to successfully engage, influence and collaborate with enterprise business
executives, technology leaders and builders? Do you enjoy leading cross-functional teams to plan and deliver ambitious change roadmaps?
In this role, you will serve as the AWS executive leading cloud-powered business-IT transformation projects for strategic enterprise customers. You will engage customer business, technology and finance leaders to understand business goals and drivers, assess current state and develop proposals and plans for enterprise-wide, cloud-powered transformation. You will lead a cross-functional team of AWS professionals and partners jointly executing plans to modernize enterprise IT, increase the pace of innovation and develop cloud-optimized organizations.
Role & Responsibilities
• Engage closely with C-level executives to lead enterprise-wide transformation programs
• Identify business drivers and goals and develop compelling board ready proposals and value-driven business cases to achieve desired business outcomes
• Collaborate with AWS cross-functional experts to drive plan and execute roadmaps to accelerate our customer’s cloud-power business outcome
• Lead Telcom networks and IT modernization initiatives leveraging cloud technology
• Develop and promote governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
• Enableb and guide the organizational and people change critical to sustained success including skills, capabilities, and organizational design
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of senior leadership experience in Telcom enterprise technology/ strategy / management consulting
• Experience in engaging with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
• Experience selling and delivering enterprise IT professional service or cloud services
• Experience planning and leading large-scale enterprise change management programs
• Direct experience designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructure services
• Owning and executing on organizational change management for an overall transformation
• Masters/MBA degree
• 15+ years of relevant work experience.
• Prior experience having led a cloud migration initiative as an AWS customer or as a partner / lead executive while consulting with a customer on their transformation
• Passion for enterprise customers deep curiosity to understand their needs, challenges and how to accelerate their cloud journey.