EPAM is a leading global provider of product development and software engineering solutions.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
We are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Support Engineer (m/f/d) for our office in Berlin to further strengthen our team.
You are also enthusiastic about technology and eager to help – basically a true technology specialist. You enjoy living by the rules of your craft and developing elegant solutions to complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Join EPAM, where engineering is in our DNA.
- Support colleagues regarding IT requests/incidents (hardware/software)
- Provide IT training for newcomers related to EPAM Systems infrastructure
- Prepare documentation and reports for processes within the company
- Communicate with external vendors and Global IT teams to resolve problems
- Maintain and update assets inventory
- Communication room maintenance and environment monitoring
- On-call service in case of emergency (Fire, flood, etc.) in the office
- Install and configure computer network hardware and applications
- Taking employees or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or remotely via MS Teams, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with employees and other professionals promoting good IT practices
- Basic knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server management (Active Directory, WSUS, 3rd party antivirus service)
- Advanced knowledge level administering Microsoft Windows-based systems (Win 10, Apple OS)
- User-friendly attitude and is willing to help employees solve their daily issues with IT infrastructure
- Good communication skills and problem-solving attitude
- Capable to work in a team in a multi-level organization
- Willing to learn new technologies and respond quickly to new challenges
Nice to have
- Experience with office relocation and remote support
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM
- Experience with Linux OS
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- All benefits and perks are subject to specific eligibility requirements
- Flexible and remote working opportunities