Hootsuite, the global leader in social media management, is trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at over 80% of the Fortune 1000.
We’re looking for Enterprise Customer Advocate to help us assist our Enterprise clients with prompt, friendly and accurate help through any medium or channel. While working with Enterprise customers worldwide, you will communicate in a professional, helpful and engaging tone with a focus on efficiently finding the right solution with each client. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office (post COVID-19), you will report to the Team Lead, Enterprise Customer Support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Efficiently troubleshoot reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers
- Identify opportunities for cross/up-sell and connect clients with their CSA/CSM for discussion on the best overall solution for them to maximize the value of Hootsuite
- Communicate in an engaging, helpful and professional tone across all channels including email (tickets), chat and phones
- Collaborate closely with CSA/CSM and Professional Services colleagues to prioritize the customer experience and streamline resolution of any client concerns
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Relevant experience in a product or customer technical support role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and time management are essential
- Knowledge of ticketing platforms i.e., ZenDesk and Jira is a plus
- Experience in a multi-channel environment (Phone/Chat/Email)
- Deep understanding of Hootsuite’s features, functionality and how to troubleshoot problems in our suite of products.
- Strong work ethic to handle multiple requests with exceptional follow-through
- Excellent knowledge and passion for social environments (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.