You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
Product Quality Assurance Consultant, at Established Fintech
Milestone Group – North America
Business – Product Quality Assurance, Boston
A unique opportunity to join a fast-moving Fintech environment to assume a Business Product Delivery role for pControl Product across NA.
Milestone Group is a well-established, international financial services Fintech and leading specialist in the supply of technology solutions and services to the investment management industry. With a strong global network, we provide next generation Fund Processing, NAV Solutions and Asset Allocation technology enabled solutions to a range of clients in North America and around the world including Investment Managers, Banks, Life Companies, Pension Funds, Custodians and Fund Administrators.
Based in Boston, the Product Quality Assurance role will be responsible for the execution of tests for the pControl Product to ensure it meets the standards and guidelines provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
To succeed in this role, you should have the appropriate technology skills and testing experience, preferably in the asset management and fund operations space.
Ultimately, you will work within the Product Quality Assurance team who ensure a fully functional, quality product is released to clients. The team are responsible to:
- Ensure manual and automated testing coverage is deployed for new features and functions, across every release.
- Carry out manual validation regression testing across new functionality released and areas flagged for regression testing.
- Write clear and comprehensive test plans and test templates for manual and automated tests.
- Execute and maintain the product regression testing process for all official product releases.
- Run a series of automated tests across every release, these include unit testing to support java script; rules automation test suite; and web UI tests.
- Identify, record, and document all changes and defects through the Milestone Group’s Jira system, including defect resolution and reporting.
- Perform and update automation regression test scripts when bugs are fixed and resolved (SQL and scripting).
- Review of testing outcome reports, identification of issues and addressing issues. Once resolved, run additional tests to ensure resolution.
- Record all defect details, steps taken to resolve issues.
- Engage with the development team to prevent future issues.
- Participate and contribute to Milestone Group’s Agile/Scrum development process.
What will you do?
- Execute the tests according to the test objectives provided from Product Delivery.
- Execute test cases for Rules and Web using our Auto test tools, also defect and product regression testing for Product Releases.
- Identify, record, and document all changes and defects through the Jira system, including defect resolution and reporting.
- Follow Agile principles and actively contribute to the agile process.
Office, with option for flexible work arrangement
Job Type: Full-time