Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
IT specialist with Microsoft Server will be a part of our interdisciplinary skilled Technical Support Team, working within manufacturing industry. Will be engaged in applications deployment and maintenance support based on ITIL methodology. The main aim of the team is to execute supporting activities and routines related to applications and software base, software deployment, backup management and monitoring. Multi-level Incident and problem management for both software base and OS platform.
Scope of works
• Incident management related to software and/or platform
• Resolving of application incidents related to deployment
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
• Software base initial installation and upgrades in application servers, database servers, operating systems, webservers, directory servers, commercial packages, etc.
•Business travels – supporting other teams and locations by software deployment processes
• Communicative English (French will be advantegous)
• Basic experience with Microsoft Server 20xx
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Outstanding soft skills allowing to smoothly interact with international team members.
• Experience with Oracle Database administration
• Experience with service management tools such as: Jira, ServiceNow
• Experience with .net WPF
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program – shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title “Best Place to Work”
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Choose a company that helps you define your future
- Individual development plan: internal & external training and courses, certifications, experts’ communities, branch conferences
- Foreign language classes: onsite, online and e-learning platform
- Global IT projects that shape the future of digital and have a positive impact on environment
- Bonuses and accolades awards
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts.
Choose to take care of your wellbeing
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, concerts, books, music, sport activities etc.
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance, e.g. integration events, live cooking sessions, dietician workshops, psychological support, passion sharing meetings
- Caring package: private medical care with dental care, co-funding of corrective glasses, private life insurance;
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Charity and eco initiatives.
Choose great working conditions with no additional conditions
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- No dress code
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Bonus for friends’ recommendation.
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr