You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
Functional Title: Senior Technology Service Desk/OSS Analyst
Technology Services Group (TSG) leverages BNY Mellon’s modern technology infrastructure to enable powerful business solutions while vigorously prioritizing our stability and resiliency.
Workplace Technology Support Services – We ensure reliable service delivery through industry best practices, as well as warranting a controlled, secure, and regulatory-compliant production environment with greater stability and resiliency. We deliver enhanced flexibility, scalability, and responsiveness to support dynamic client demands with improved quality
- Provides support to all IT-related activities and initiatives using established procedures, including guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on straightforward IT problems and ensures resolution.
- Provides local smart hands capability and maintains management of End user Assets.
- Provides IT/Desktop support services including frontline subject matter expertise to employees to ensure that all service levels are achieved, local and organisational changes are supported including the provision of established procedures, including guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on straightforward IT problems and ensures resolution and smart hands activity.
- Supports the onboarding and implementation of new products and services and support the end user engagement and education of technology services.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the organisations tracking of end user assets and responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues.
- To understand configuration and functionality of site technology (including any space where technology is consumed).
- To have basic troubleshooting knowledge to support the primary products and services used by the end user employee base.
- Working knowledge of diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues, Internet connectivity and Microsoft operating systems and office suite.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 5 years of equivalent work experience required.
- 2-5 years of experience in technical and customer-support required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.