- NLP Algorithm Engineer-TikTok E-commerce - Mountain View, CA
- Machine Learning Engineer, TikTok E-Commerce Knowledge Graph - USDS - Mountain View, CA
- Applied Scientist, TikTok E-Commerce - AI Customer Service, USDS - Mountain View, CA
- Payment Operations Analyst - USDS - Mountain View, CA
- Quality Specialist, Monetization Integrity - USDS - Mountain View, CA
As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
IT Security team protects the security of the company’s internal information and systems with innovative information security technologies, reduces the security risk of enterprise operations, and enhances the overall operational efficiency.
IT Security Engineer(US) will be responsible for enterprise internal/office network security operation in US, will work with HQ team to cover the following:
– Security Policy and control: Provide governance and implement for policies, standards, and controls to protect from security threats
– Security Monitoring: Work with Local IT team to monitor OS, network and applications, include log analysis, event detection and response
– Security Incident Response: Act as region focal point of security incident response team to prioritize and diagnoses incident according to agreed procedures
– E-discovery: Participate in the design and execution of forensics and eDiscovery solutions.
– Business Support: Consult with and educate business and technology colleagues, providing guidance on security policy areas
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information security, computer technology or related discipline
– Experience in information security and risk management or audit, preferably in high-tech company and global matrix environments
– Substantial experience in handling security related tools such as Splunk, Firewall, security monitoring, endpoint protection, etc.
– Experience working with E-Discovery platforms, vendors, forensic data collection and evidence handling
– Sufficient technical knowledge on one of the following IT components: 1) Network Protocol, 2) Linux or Windows, 3) SaaS, etc.
– Basic knowledge of running a Security Operation Centre (SOC)
– Great communication skills and good at handling challenging situations
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish new relationships
– Demonstrate strong partnership and collaboration skills across the organization