Transunion offers clients around the world complete credit protection, from credit alerts and reports to credit scores and more, all accessible from one easy-to-use platform.
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology as we create trusted commerce through our award-winning fraud prevention solutions.
What You’ll Bring:
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business stakeholders to refine the Program Increment (PI) feature backlog, support strategic planning efforts, and execute tactical activities.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and decompose features into user stories.
- Maintain and prioritize the user story backlog and work with development, architecture/IT, and stakeholder teams to refine user stories to meet the Definition of Ready.
- Provide guidance and direction to the technology teams during the development cycle and participate in all scrum ceremonies. Be available and ready to make quick, well informed team-level decisions on behalf of stakeholders and the business.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing, validate if user stories meet the Definition of Done, and accept stories as ‘Done’.
- Work with the scrum team to ensure all tasks are completed and the committed PI objectives are achieved
We’d Love to See:
- Requires bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Requires at least 3-5+ years of experience in product ownership in a technical or software development setting, at least 1 year in a customer-facing role preferred
- Requires strong business analysis and business systems analysis skills
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to bridge business and technical environments, and ability to build professional relationships
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects with critical timelines
- Ability to drive consensus among stakeholders with varying viewpoints, incentives, expertise, and seniority
- Experience with gathering requirements and performing root cause analysis
- Technical proficiency including an understanding of software fundamentals, API’s, and data-driven solutions
- Experience with agile software development methods preferred
- Identity & Fraud Solution experience preferred
- Ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data preferred
Impact You’ll Make:
- Work with Product Managers to plan and execute the launch of new products and significant features, taking into consideration any interdependencies
- Develop product documentation and maintain training materials for new products and new features.
- Triage feedback and work to resolve any issues arising from newly released products and features.
- Be a resource with respect to product features and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management