- Sourcing Recruiter, AmSec, Amazon Security - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon DynamoDB - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer II, Amazon Prime Video - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Engineer - Amazon Business Payments, Business Payments Experience and Invoicing - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Business Payments and Lending - Bangalore, Karnataka
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm in computing. Amazon Internet Services P LtdThe (AISPL) Public Sector team is looking for world class candidates to engage with and drive business outcomes with AWS Partners in the Education sector in India.
The India education sector is witnessing exponential growth and investment into a growing ecosystem of EdTechs, Institutions (K12 and Higher Education). The rapid digitization of this sector is supported by a diverse and vibrant partner ecosystem. The AWS Partner Network (APN) is a global community of partners that leverages programs, expertise, and resources to build, market, and sell customer offerings. Together, partners and AISPL can provide innovative solutions, solve technical challenges, win deals, and deliver value to our mutual customers.
As Partner Success Manager Education (PSM- Education), World Wide Public Sector, India at AISPL, you are the local point of contact for the partners in your assigned territory. You are responsible for helping to build and execute on a strategy to drive partner goals for your territory/territories. Through ownership and close partnership with theBusiness development teams, your top priority is to enable quality customer outcomes and drive AISPL sales through partners.
Key job responsibilities
• Building a holistic view of the Partner Community in a local market in India and a deep understanding of partners’ capabilities and solutions relevant to market opportunities.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams including (and not limited to) Partner Development Managers, Partner Solution Architects and Marketing and segment BD teams (including Account Managers and Lead Development representative) to create and execute on a strategic partner sales territory plan, inclusive of marketing, enablement and partner solution demand from aligned customers.
• Expanding partner footprint and growing sales revenue in aligned territory through co-selling, regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners.
• Advising customers and sales teams on the value of partners, how to best engage partners, and recommending the most relevant partners for specific customer opportunities.
• Serving as the partner subject matter expert, developing and growing field relationships between partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
• Managing deal execution with partners, utilizing appropriate programmatic levers, partner opportunity tracking and cross functional team alignment to ensure partners are delivering technically validated and quality customer solutions.
• Driving new customer wins via demand generation, helping to put together relevant offers for the local market.
• Coaching partners on what is required for success in their territory, including best practices on how to engage with the local AISPL account teams and their aligned customers.
• Should possess a graduate degree in any field, with a minimum experience of 10 years in sales or business development functions with consulting, product or services companies in the Information Technology industry, including a minimum of 5 years in partner/channel management roles. Should have carried revenue/MBO (Management by Objectives) goals and/or KPI (Key Performance Metrics) for a set of partners or a sales territory with a demonstrable history of exceeding quota/KPIs.
• Demonstrable experience in engaging at multiple levels and roles within the partner organization especially with senior executives (CXO) of partners and guiding them in building strategic business plans.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and demonstrable experience in working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams.
• Prior experience selling/positioning cloud services either in a direct sales mode or through partners.
• Advanced understanding of cloud architecture and infrastructure
• Familiarity with the business and technology dynamics of the Education Industry in India.