- Public Relations Manager, LATAM, Amazon Music - Mexico City
- Sr. Advertising Product Consultant, Demand Side Platform, Amazon Ads - Mexico City
- Programmer Analyst, Amazon Music - Mexico City
- Sales Account Manager Advertising, Amazon Advertising Mexico - Mexico City
- Digital Account Manager - Amazon Ads , Amazon Advertising Mexico - Mexico City
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Music Search team is responsible for fulfilling music search queries issued by Alexa customers and well as other clients (mobile, web, FireTV, etc). We collaborate with Alexa platform teams to search Amazon’s vast music catalog and respond to Alexa customer requests like “Alexa, play Hello” or “Alexa, play happy music” or “Alexa, play rock from the 90’s”. Are you excited by the prospect of helping music lovers experience music they enjoy even if they don’t remember the exact name of the artist or the track they want to listen to? Even if they don’t know what they’d like to listen to in this moment? If yes, then come join us and help make millions of people happy! Because nothing is more uplifting then listening to the right song at the right time!
As a machine learning engineer on the Search Relevance team, you will collaborate with scientists on developing and evaluating machine learning models (Search Relevancy & Ranking) using large datasets such as meta-data and search queries to improve the customer experience through better search results, or song sequencing. You will own scaling up successful prototypes and implementing a reliable automated production workflow for the model. You will collaborate with software development engineers to integrate the model with the customer experience.
About Amazon Music
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun. For more information, visit amazonmusic.com or download the Amazon Music app.
2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• M.Sc or PhD in a related technical field
• 1+ years of experience in building and operating large scale distributed systems. Comfortable in evaluating and using various NoSQL data stores, caching systems, queuing systems, RPC frameworks and other building blocks of a large scale distributed system.
• 1+ years of experience with operating critical, 24×7 systems
• Experience with common machine learning techniques such as preprocessing data, training and evaluation of classification and regression models, and statistical evaluation of experimental data.
• Experience in deploying and operating machine learned models on low latency, high-throughput systems
• Experience working with search relevance and ranking algorithms
• Fluency in programming languages beyond Java and C++ (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl)- Fluency in Spanish and English language.
• Experience with AWS services highly desirable
• Connection with academia
• Experience attracting local talent