- Behavior Technician - Saint Louis, MO
- Principal Architect II - Saint Louis, MO
- Quality Assurance/Data Analyst - Saint Louis, MO
- Trainer & Subject Matter Expert - Saint Louis, MO
- Sr Project Manager - Saint Louis, MO
Spectrum provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including video entertainment programming, internet access, and home phone service.
Charter Communications is a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 31 million customers in 41 states through its Spectrum brand. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet, TV, Mobile and Voice. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy, and it’s the philosophy that guides our 93,000 employees.
This position is responsible for executing high quality operational audits and reviews over IT infrastructure, applications and processes. Responsible for planning and performing operational audits under the supervision of an Internal Audit IT Manager, including: process mapping, IT risk assessment, risk and control identification, audit test design and execution, audit documentation, and report writing. Identify IT and business process improvement opportunities. Interact with various levels of business unit personnel. Perform special projects.
Responsibilities include contributing to determining the scope and driving the execution of a project to completion. The primary focus of the operational audit team is to assess risk and evaluate internal controls over operational processes as well as compliance with certain corporate policies. In addition, the department supports management requests and special investigations, as needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute planning, fieldwork and reporting for IT operational audits to ensure compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Lead and assist in the development of audit objectives, scope, audit plans and procedures
- Execute fieldwork testing procedures and provide project oversight to other engagement team members
- Prepare and communicate audit observations and management recommendations
- Contribute ideas and opinions to the internal audit team by applying IT principles and identifying automated and IT general controls.
- Ensure audit workpapers are appropriately documented to fully support related observations in accordance with department standards
- Keeps abreast of relevant business developments and evolving IT risk areas
- Develops and maintains effective relationships within the team and individuals throughout the organization
- Performs other duties as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to cultivate channels of communication (both written and verbal) internally and among management
- General understanding of IT audit methodologies and control frameworks of IT platforms, processes, systems and controls, including areas such as logical access and change management at the application, OS, database and network layers.
- General understanding of the COSO framework, risk assessment, control analysis and audit methodologies including internal control concepts
- Working knowledge of IT and business processes controls and best practices
- Knowledge of database design and programming languages (e.g., SQL) desirable
- Ability to evaluate systems and procedures and develop improvements
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to the highest degree of professional standards
- Ability to work independently to execute and manage multiple projects at one time and conflicting priorities
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner
- Ability to interact positively and communicate with all levels of management, internal and external auditors and outside contacts
- Proficiency utilizing software applications and advanced functions (e.g. Word, Excel, AuditBoard and Visio)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Accounting, or Finance
Related Work Experience
- Experience in IT audit or public accounting (3-4 years)
- Big 4 experience desired
- Experience with various technologies, including networks, platforms, and applications
Certifications and/or Licenses
- CISA certificate preferred
- CPA, CIA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM, and/or MBA desirable
- This role offers a Hybrid work schedule
- Expected travel is approximately 10 – 15%
FAU370 306996 306996BR