- Sr Operations Manager, Alcon Vision Suite - Fort Worth, TX
- Technician I Packaging - Fort Worth, TX
- Principal Statistician - Fort Worth, TX
- Sr. Analyst, Sales & Use Tax - Fort Worth, TX - Wörth am Main, Bayern
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Fort Worth, TX
Alcon gives and sustains the gift of vision by leading global innovation across pharmaceutical, surgical, and everyday eye care in an effort to discover new ways to enhance sight.
Job Title: IT Systems Application Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Summary of Position:
Alcon is looking to hire an IT Systems Application Analyst to join our R&D Team in Fort Worth, Texas. This IT Systems Application Analyst provides analytical skills to support global cloud based initiatives across Alcon R&D by utilizing cloud-based technologies to meet business requirements that deliver solutions to the R&D business in an Agile method. This position will support the growing areas of Integrations and DevOps and in support of existing Saas applications and upcoming new implementations. The Systems Application Analyst are the technical analyst for applications and integrations performing configuration and providing 3rd level support.
- Perform technical configuration and level 3 operational tasks necessary to operate the new solutions on a day-to-day basis.
Interface between business facing IT organization and the vendor in the design, development and deployment of solutions for a SaaS platform.
- Interface across multiple IT groups to leverage existing solutions and develop integrated solutions.
Insure new solutions meet cross-platform and overall IT process and compliance standards.
- Assist senior team members in providing consultation with business facing IT organization to assist in the viability and sizing of new business driven design changes.
- Support the maturation and sustainment of a DevOps organization servicing SaaS solutions.
- Assist in the design and deployment of interfaces to and from SaaS platforms.
- Assist in the design, deployment and support of interfaces using AWS microservices and tools for SasS and on-prem sources and destinations.
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school+8yrs; Assoc.+4yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
Work hours: Mondays to Fridays (40 hours)
Travel Requirements: None
Relocation assistance: Yes
Sponsorship available: No
- Application support or development experience
- Exposure to AWS applications/services
- Knowledge of Python or similar programing language
- Integration experience preferred
- Candidates with relevant experience preferred
New graduates are welcome to apply!!!
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.