Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
AWS Cloud enables customers of all sizes and industries to run their applications on Amazon’s cloud computing infrastructure, and to drive innovation which helps transform their businesses. The APJ SMB (Small-Medium Business) segment team is one of the most exciting, fast moving and diverse customer segments within AWS. Our role is to develop programs and drive initiatives across Sales, Partner and Marketing to support the growth objectives of our SMB customer segment across APJ.
The AWS Program Management team defines, builds, launches, and delivers the programs our global customers use every day. We are looking for an individual with experience in program strategy, roadmap development, prioritization and getting things done. S/he should be a self-starter that thrives in ambiguity with the ability to influence multi-functionally and the willingness to roll up sleeves to operate in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate is someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders up to senior levels, directly and through influence.
As a Program Manager for APJ SMB, you’ll be expected to focus on envisioning, experimenting, creating and operationalizing programs that will impact the APJ SMB customers at scale. You’ll be responsible for anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs, and welcoming an acceptable level of risk to maximize business benefit. You will own the execution and program management of strategic initiatives by collaborating with cross-functional work stream owners and reporting progress, updates, challenges, and solutions to leaders.
If you enjoy creating and managing programs that will have big impact on an organization, this is the role for you.
• 5-10 years of relevant work experience in program management, business development, consulting, sales strategy / sales operations, or client facing role(s)
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
• Operational excellence mind-set with prior experience in execution of projects / programs. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insights
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
• Broad understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms; working knowledge of AWS services and their relevance to enterprise and industry workloads
• Passion for SMB markets deep understanding of how SMBs operate and the characteristics of SMBs in various industries and geographies
• Education BA or above required; additional qualifications in relevant areas highly desireds
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.