Mars is a family-owned business with more than 130,000 associates globally, making diverse products and offering services for people and pets.
IT Service Analyst
in Mars Global Services
Location: Poznań, Poland
Fully virtual recruitment experience
The role has operational accountability for all local site IT services across 2 cross-segment sites in Poland (Poznan). At a site level, the role main responsibility is maintenance & continuous improvement of the infrastructure environment, the delivery of on-site user support & the deployment of infrastructure projects.
What are we looking for?
- IT-related degree or a degree with a large IT component
- 1-2+ years’ experience in IT service management, IT project management, or similar
- Broad knowledge of IT and a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A strong drive for results
- Good Analytical skills
- Well-developed effective planning skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- High level of motivation
- Passion for IT and customer service
- Fluency in English (CEFR C1 level)
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Ensuring our managed service delivers a highly responsive infrastructure support service to our associates. This includes local site support of PCs, mobile devices & video conferencing.
- Ensuring all locally hosted infrastructure components (such as site servers, LAN, computer room, business partner links & backups) are supported & maintained within agreed SLAs by our service providers.
- Ensuring business disruption is minimized, appropriate communication is done and change is delivered within budget and on time.
- Planning & managing hardware replacement cycles (servers, PCs, etc.) & related budgets.
- Working closely with the local IT business partnership manager, in order to understand local business needs, agree on activities we can deliver, share information about upcoming changes, etc.
- Tracking & reporting on the service status at the site(s).
- Identifying opportunities for infrastructure/service improvements projects at the site(s) & maintaining clear action plans.
- Managing local infrastructure project activity for the site(s).
- Driving End User Digital Behaviour change by acting as a Digital Ambassador.
- Supporting the Segment Digital Technology business partners in driving the business DT strategy
What can you expect from Mars?
- Contract of employment
- Attractive financial conditions with Business Bonus and Christmas Bonus
- We will also look after your safety and well-being by offering you rich benefits package incl. life insurance, medical care and Employee Assistance program
- Extra savings scheme to support You in long perspective
- Support in career building through personalized development plan
- Attractive discounts on our products and access to limited series offers that Your family and friend will love
- Possibility to participate in volunteering initiatives during working hours
Apply now and upload you profile in English.