Labcorp is transforming how patients are diagnosed, monitored, and treated.
- Job Duties/Responsibilities 100% Field Service Support – travel to customer sites to provide IT support for hardware and software on a daily basis Install and service various IT equipment within assigned territory
- Oversee and prioritize daily support tickets within an assigned geography through a computerized system
- Maintain accurate daily installation and support records, inventory / RMA, time card, expense reports and mileage logs
- Respond to all customer complaints in a timely manner Triage and report client issues to the appropriate departments
- Assisting with the training of new employees
- Comply with all safety procedures and protocol Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Additional duties as business needs arise
- Normally requires an Associates Degree w/1-2 years of experience.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.