- Security Guard BNY Mellon Afternoon - Pittsburgh, PA
- Security Concierge BNY Mellon Day Shift - Pittsburgh, PA
- Security Guard (Part Time) at BNY Mellon - Pittsburgh, PA
- Dreyfus - Mellon, Lead Analyst, Vendor Management - Pittsburgh, PA
- Team Lead Middle Office - Pittsburgh, PA
You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
- Solutions Consulting – Acts as a technical resource for clients and mentors more junior associates on building software and solutions for clients.
- With limited guidance, addresses client concerns by planning, developing, and executing a software based solution.
- Assigned to consulting problems of moderate complexity or scope/breadth.
- Conducts relevant competitive, market and/or analyses to inform and guide solutions and strategies for solutions development, adoption and utilization.
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilization of solutions through new business efforts for clients and prospects (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) and industry/professional events.
- Conducts in-depth analyses on competitive landscape and industry environment.
- Determines the needs of clients and gathers feedback in order to create and implement software solution to address their issues.
- Reviews and assesses consulting problems, leveraging market and client insights and related complex analyses, and develop opportunities for new and enhanced solutions.
- Identifies opportunities and/or gaps within the existing portfolio of solutions.
- Adept at identifying and compiling the right set of firm solutions to address specific client needs.
- Works with Platform, Product and Software Development colleagues to define requirements for new/enhanced solutions.
- Evaluates solutions offered to clients and determines model to measure success of solutions provided.
- Prices services that are generally more complex and that require the development of novel solutions.
- Works closely with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management, and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals.
- Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the project manager or other senior Solutions Consulting resources.
- Participates in market activities, liaises with industry and professional groups and networks with clients and prospects.
- Contributes to the firms intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple related teams objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience.
- Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.