Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver on our commitment to be the best way to pay and be paid. To deliver on this critical mission, we must continually assess and improve our performance both internally and how we support our clients.
Reporting to the Director of Service Level Management within the Global Service Excellence function, this role will drive collaboration and coordination with many internal partners to foster the incorporation (and standardization) of service level agreements into client contracts. In this role, you will use strong analytical skills, contextual business sense and a creative flair to develop Service Level Management as a valued asset through use of the Service Level Catalog, as well as monitor and report on the performance of Visa’s products and services, while uncovering critical insights to ensure our clients satisfaction is maintained.
- Lead in the development of strong partnerships with business and technical product owners, to negotiate and determine what SLA offerings will be within the Service Level Catalog
- Own and maintain the Service Level Catalog, determining SLA standards across all products
- Enable a seamless client engagement experience by supporting account executives in negotiating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with clients, including pre-determined measures, metrics, and penalties
- Determine and negotiate operational targets cross-functionally
- Lead quarterly cross-functional performance reviews of Service Level Agreement with key senior stakeholders
- Partner with our Readiness function to develop and maintain a framework to negotiate service levels for new and/or enhanced products
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of contractual SLA performance through defined channels
- Identify and analyze trends each month to provide oversight of any potential future risk of non-compliance, while escalating through our RISK framework process
Flex Work Arrangement: This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD.
- Requires experience working in project management or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and persuasively (verbal and written) ideas, issues, and recommendations.
- Experience in working with clients and stakeholders located at different geographies of the world.
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong, proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical ability with proven proficiency in synthesizing data into meaningful insights.
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD.
- Experience visualizing data with Tableau is highly desirable or familiarity with similar tools such as Power BI, MicroStrategy, etc. are nice to have.
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics and ServiceNow are good to have.
- This position is open to locations in Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.