- Inside Sales Rep - Amazon Web Services, Korea - Seoul
- Cloud Support Engineer - Linux - Seoul
- Cloud Support Associate, Networking - Seoul
- Technical Customer Service Associate - Seoul
- Selling Partner Support Associate, Selling Partner Support - Seoul
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you like startups? Are you interested in cloud computing? Yes? We have a role you might find interesting.
Startups are the large enterprises of the future. These young companies are founded by ambitious people who have a desire to build something meaningful and to challenge the status quo. To address underserved customers, or to challenge incumbents. They usually operate in an environment of scarcity: whether that’s capital, engineering resource, or experience. This is where you come in.
The AWS Startup Solutions Architecture team is dedicated to working with these early stage startup companies as they build their businesses. We’re here to make sure that they can deploy the best, most scalable, and most secure architectures possible and that they spend as little time and money as possible doing so.
We are looking for technical builders who love the idea of working with early stage startups to help them as they grow. In this role, you’ll work directly with a variety of interesting customers and help them make the best (and sometimes the most pragmatic) technical decisions along the way. You’ll have a chance to build enduring relationships with these companies and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
As well as spending time working directly with customers, you’ll also get plenty of time to “sharpen the saw” and keep your skills fresh. We have more than 175 services across a range of different categories and it’s important that we can help startups take advantages of the right ones. You’ll also play an important role as an advocate with our product teams to make sure we are building the right products for the startups you work with. And for the customers you don’t get to work with on a 1:1 basis you’ll get the chance to share your knowledge more broadly by working on technical content and presenting at events.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 6+ years of experience architecting, building, or operating cloud-based applications or infrastructures
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience in the startup community (e.g. founder, mentor, early technical employee)
- Deep knowledge of modern architectures, including serverless/containerized
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional certification
- Experience presenting to medium sized audiences (e.g. 200-300 people)
- 아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다 #aws-korea-sa-ap #AWSKOREA