Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Infrastructure Solutions Architect –
- 10+ years of experience in proving solutioning for enterprise infrastructure that includes data center, compute, storage, network and VM.
- Experience in infrastructure presales, enterprise automation solution including provisioning, patching, etc
- Vast experience in hyper converged compute (IaaS) environment with self-healing capabilities and exposure to hybrid cloud operations.
- Knowledge on VMWare, CISCO UCS, RedHat , GCP,AWS
- Experienced on solutioning hybrid cloud operations, OPEX cost reduction, technical debt reduction and automation of operation services .
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT to support a residency role for American Express for a two year assignment, to assist in growing the Infra Roadmap for American Express. The resident working with the account team and customer would develop the future infra roadmap for American Express’s infrastructure and the detailed HLD/LLD’s to implement them.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix