- Backend Tech Lead - TikTok Live (Traffic ecology system) - Singapore
- Mobile Tech Lead - TikTok Live (Fundamental Business) - Singapore
- Backend Tech Lead - TikTok Live (Fundamental Business) - Singapore
- Senior Frontend Software Engineer-TikTok Live-Singapore - Singapore
- Social Media (TikTok) Marketing Intern - Singapore
As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role, you will be assisting the Account Manager to acquire and onboard new sellers.
– Exploring and contacting the potential sellers from public ecommerce communities or social media groups, engaging them to TikTok seller community
– Assisting on seller incubation events and projects, including creating communication materials and conducting training webinars etc.
– Helping specific sellers with the early-stage store operation, including onboarding process, listing products and providing solutions to improve short video/live streaming.
– Data processing to provide insights for seller education and track seller performance.
– Actively enrolled university student who is able to work for at least 4 months full time. Preferably in communication/marketing/eCommerce-related major.
– strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, public speaking
– Have knowledge, understanding and experience using Microsoft Office.
– Basic design knowledge (PS etc)
– Be responsible, efficient and can work under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment
– Fluent English, speaking Mandarin will be a plus