CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
The Partner/Alliances Operations Analyst role is a global role responsible for the day-to-day management of the Partner headcount and budget, quotas, Partner incentives, internal and external SPIFFs, and lead the annual Partner/Alliances AOP planning process. The role will create and maintain the necessary processes and related reporting to ensure consistent and timely execution and provide insight and analysis to Partner/Alliance leadership.
What You’ll Do:
- Own, lead and manage the annual Partner organization AOP planning process
- Own, lead and manage the annual quota setting process, including quarterly analysis, insights, and future recommendations
- Work with Partner/Alliance leaders to document and maintain the Partner/Alliances compensation approach.
- Day-to-day management of headcount and opex, working closely with Finance and Senior Alliance leadership
- Own, lead and manage the Partner/Alliance incentives process, working with Partner/Alliance leaders, to build out internal and external SPIFFs and rebates. This includes day-to-day management, tracking, analysis and recommendations.
- Determine requirement for any systems and tools enhancements, working with peer teams for execution.
- Interface with business architecture team for process documentation and inter-dependencies for Partners across the company
- Create and maintain a quarterly metrics pack to be presented to Partner/Alliance leadership
- Single point of contact for anything operational with respect to budget tracking, incentives, quotas, compensation approach summary.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of experience in or supporting a Partner organization
- Must have experience planning and setting quotas for sales teams
- Some experience setting and managing budgets, SPIFFs and Partner rebate incentives
- Experience at a fast-growing SaaS business
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and operationally-minded
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Expertise in business applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and BI (Domo a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage through ambiguity
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $125,515 – $209,191 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.