CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
The CrowdStrike Information Technology Service Desk Team is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join our team in the Aarhus office. The ITSD Team is a key component of the CrowdStrike family and is critical to the smooth and effective daily operations of all CrowdStrike team members. This position will facilitate, implement, troubleshoot, problem solve and enhance the ITSD Team’s support, systems and operational responsibilities. You’ll be part of a team supporting CrowdStrike globally. You will be joining one colleague in the Aarhus office with whom you’ll be working closely with.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, robust, and challenging environment. This is the opportunity for you, If you’re looking to expand your breadth of knowledge, constantly learning new technologies and processes, solving difficult problems, coming up with creative and unorthodox solutions.
You will get to:
- Support and be an escalation point for front line Service Desk support and assist with inbound support requests to receive and facilitate resolution for internal customers
- Maintain an operational knowledge of the latest Mac, Windows and Linux OS server and desktop features, best practices and system/application configurations
- Manage the fleet of employee computers via monitoring, securing, updating, patching, troubleshooting, automating and optimizing laptop and desktop systems
- Contribute to streamlining, optimizing and simplifying employee application experiences, improving application usability and interoperability, testing new application releases and researching new solutions to customer demands or recurring problem sets
- Configuring new-hire systems and performing IT on-boarding for new employees
- Acting as a local resource for hands-on and eyes-on assistance in the server/networking room
- Occasionally travel to remote offices for similar projects
- Collaborate with (getting help from or providing help to) Service Desk Team members and other teams’ subject matter experts with projects or initiatives
- Research, installing and evaluating new products and services for deployment to internal customers
- Implement, improve and document new and existing policies, procedures and processes for various IT systems
- Maintain inventory, assist with asset procurement, delivery and shipping
- Support for A/V equipment in the conference rooms
- Assist in supporting employees in the office as necessary
We expect you to:
- Communicate with patience, tenacity and follow-through in tracking, troubleshooting and bringing to resolution internal customer support calls
- You’re able to explain computer concepts/procedures/policies to non-technical internal customers; collaborating and coordinating with members of other teams to track, isolate and resolve technical issues
- You have strong task management skills: ability to prioritize, resolve and escalate in an efficient and effective manner
- Have beginning to Intermediate knowledge of OS concepts and Active Directory account creation and maintenance with some OU and Security Group management
- Have a tangible understanding of security best practices
- You’ll be supporting employees globally during your office hours, therefore you must be able to speak fluent English.
We would like you to have:
- Scripting: experience with scripting or reverse engineering scripts in PowerShell/Linux with exposure to scripting for task automation (JAMF/SCCM)
- Systems management and automation: experience with basic Group Policy and automation services
- Networking concepts: experience with basic troubleshooting and network concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, IP addressing, connectivity troubleshooting, cabling, etc..)
- Familiarity with Linux: fundamental understanding of the Linux command line, services, data manipulation, installation and high level system operation
- Virtualization: experience with VMWare or Hyper-V deployment, management and troubleshooting
- Security: mid to advanced level understanding of security concepts and best practices
- Mail systems: experience mail flow and basic troubleshooting on mail systems such as Exchange and Google Apps
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.