At Cummins, we believe people should feel continuously challenged and engaged, making meaningful contributions and growing in their careers.
IT Solutions Analyst – Senior Aftermarket Planning
We are looking for a talented experienced IT Functional/Technical Analyst to join our Service Parts Planning team, based out of Columbus, IN. (Hybrid/Remote)
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Will be a member of a new program team to help select a best class demand forecasting, supply (MEIO) and material planning solution/ platform.
- Deploy the newly selected planning platform to Cummins Global Aftermarket and Distribution Business Unit
- Retire the existing on-premise application to a new SaaS platform provider.
- Responsible for delivering integration and Planning IT solution deliverables (ie: requirements capture, design, build, test and implement).
- Provide Planning IT subject maters expertise.
- Business partnering with the Corporate Global Planning and site functions to support business needs.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience,
- Prior experience in deploying Supply Chain IT Solutions, with proven requirement gathering, solutioning and technical IT skills.
- Functional and IT knowledge of supply chain.
- IT knowledge of any of the leading software platforms: e.g. Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, Oracle, SAP, PTC, O9
- Expertise in writing SQL queries.
Job SYSTEMS/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Sears Building
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
Job Posting May 11, 2022, 8:52:32 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 220003EG