wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst…
In this role, you will:
- Provide information security consultation to improve awareness and compliance with Enterprise Information Security policy, processes and standards
- Perform remediation of security assessment review issues, complex ad hoc data, and reporting to support information security risk management
- Provide guidance and direction in reviewing assessment findings and mitigating controls to optimize information security
- Identify and direct information asset portfolio reconciliations and certifications
- Provide advanced data aggregation and data of information security risk exposure
- Develop and deliver Information Security Education Awareness and Training in accordance with the Enterprise Information Security Program standards
- Review draft and proposed control standards for business impact and recommend modifications or clarifications as required
- Conduct security control testing and consultation with stakeholders
- Evaluate and interpret internal and Enterprise Information Security policies, processes and standards, and provide recommendations to improve them
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of experience in network security infrastructure (includes firewall, intrusion detection, and cyber threat)
- 1+ year of host network log incident response analysis experience, cyber threat identification experience or combination of both
- 3+ years of information security experience including experience in one or more of the following security disciplines: information security monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, host/network forensics, cyber-crime investigation, penetration testing, business continuity, or cyber threat intelligence
- 3 + years cyber security analysis experience
- 3+ years of Incident Response Protocols and Tools experience
- 3+ years of Information Security reporting and analysis experience
@RWF22 We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.