wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant. This position is responsible for coordinating and delivering technology-related activities and resources in support of business initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Implement the Technology Resiliency & Disaster Recovery Exercise Team plans and facilitates enterprise exercises, where business and technology practice documented recovery strategies using the process, tools and communication that would be used in a real event.
- Support the Group CIO Organizations by providing guidance, planning, and reporting throughout the annual calendar of exercises and lifecycle of each Functional or Full-Scale Exercise.
- Drive the development of a multi-year exercise and testing program that provides the company with the sufficient opportunity to assess enterprise resilience in a comprehensive end-to-end manner.
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products and services of high profile business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Ensure service quality and cost effectiveness of solutions.
- Review customer information with the technology team and implement technical initiatives for highly complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of managing multiple medium technology development efforts that influence and lead broader work team and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team and more experienced management within Technology Business Services functional area to resolve Information Technology issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong experience delivering results in a fast-paced, highly regulated, deadline driven environment
- Solid analytical skills including analyzing complex data
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with business partners to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Experience managing multiple medium to large sized technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Knowledge and understanding of technology risks related to business risk
- Experience with working with a large global organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advance Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Drive the development of a multi-year exercise and testing program that provides the company with the sufficient opportunity to assess enterprise resilience in a comprehensive end-to-end manner
- Direct and maintain sound governance program, processes, policies, procedures, and best practices for enterprise exercises and testing
- Reinforce the establishment of the enterprise exercise framework and monitor compliance of enterprise-wide testing related to Enterprise Resiliency
- Play a critical role in transforming the resiliency of the businesses and functions by evaluating capabilities, identifying weaknesses, and providing guidance on potential improvements
- Engage in dialogue with business leaders to ensure awareness of deficits in existing resiliency plans and capabilities and the improvements required
- Direct the participation of leadership and lines of businesses in exercises and compliance with testing
- Direct and ensure the creation of a realistic environment for increased complexity in enterprise exercises
- Direct and execute on exercises on behalf of Enterprise Resiliency
- Work closely with CIO, Disaster Recovery, Technology Resiliency, and Cyber leadership teams to identify needs, gain support, and prioritize projects for exercising, documentation, technology, and other requirements
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.