Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
The Compliance Monitoring and Oversight Analyst (Outsourced Controls) will be mainly responsible for undertaking spot checks and ongoing testing on key financial crime controls that are outsourced by Paysafe.
Are you ready to join our team in Sofia or Varna?
What to expect:
- Utilising multiple systems to undertake testing and spot checks on key outsourced financial crime controls such as but not limited to KYC, PEP/Sanction Screening, SARs and Transaction Monitoring, in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan for Outsourced Controls
- Liaising with in internal and external teams and stakeholders as needed to leverage information, data and support required for the control checks and testing initiatives
- Supporting Team Leads in:
- Experience working within the financial services sector
- Experience working in a compliance/financial crime capacity role
- Strong practical understanding of key financial crime concepts and controls such as Customer Due Diligence, PEP/Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, Fraud and Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Fluency in English is a must)
- Seamless organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Agility and the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
- Excellent computer skills (ability to work with Excel/Pivot tables, Word)
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.