EPAM is a leading global provider of product development and software engineering solutions.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for experienced Golang Developers to work on a project concerned with modeling the geological structures, rocks, and fluids in the subsurface of the earth to forecast and make decisions about how to produce oil gas and manage carbon.
Our client is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
This particular project is about making our existing and in-development services available in various cloud platforms by moving from Google-specific to Cloud-portable technologies. We also aim to increase the level of deployment automation and use cloud resources more efficiently.
The usage of these services is overgrowing (e.g., in Q4, we had over 50k reservoir simulations submitted by 35 clients across multiple regions – we expect a huge increase in 2021 as the technology is widely adopted by some of the largest and most technologically advanced energy companies around the world).
What You’ll Do
- Work in an existing team (in which several EPAM consultants already work) to develop microservices with cloud portable technology
What You Have
- Experience in Golang microservices
- Expertise in MongoDB and Kubernetes/istio is a plus
- Knowledge of Messaging (e.g. RabbitMQ) is highly appreciated
- Acquaintance with Blob technology, S3 compatible storage
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communicational skills with the ability to articulate opinions to steer future development
- Experience with continuous integration: build, test, publish and deploy
- Real-time data ingestion and processing skills
- Golang microservices
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Corporate and social events