State Street is a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors around the world.
Who we are looking for
Seeking Trade Floor Support analyst based in our London office joining a global team dedicated to supporting the trading environment, for a global financial institution. The candidate should have extensive working knowledge and understanding of the Windows Operating System platforms (i.e. Windows 10,Citrix, Daas, VDI and various other technology platforms, etc) with and ability to build, maintain and configure systems following company standards and guidelines. In this role you with communicate directly with end users to investigate and identify root cause to provide solutions/resolutions in a timely manner.
What you will be responsible for
As IT Desktop & Trade Floor Support you will
- Act as first point of contact via telephone, email and walk-up to troubleshoot and resolve technology incidents and requests.
- Build and deploy PCs/laptops using in-house process, adhering to asset management requirements.
- Support in-house trader and mobile telephony teams with end user requests.
- Able to collaborate with second and third level technology teams for urgent or complex issues.
- Interface with external vendors to triage application connectivity issues.
- Good understanding and experience of Active directory permissions, GPOs, security groups and file permissions.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft product suite Windows 7/10, Office (365) product suite, to include excellent understanding of Azure account/endpoints troubleshooting in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Good working knowledge of networking TCPIP and associated protocols.
- Knowledge of Market Data applications and associated post trade platforms (Refinitiv product suite/Bloomberg/Minerva).Basic understanding of software development tools.
- VDI & Hybrid VDI support experience to include Citrix XenApp and VMWare support knowledge.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent trouble shooting skills to include root cause analysis, creative, critical thinking and problem solving through to resolution.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work under pressure and own direction when prioritising workloads.
- Teamwork and approachable can-do attitude, combined with a self-motivated approach to daily tasks.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers