Atos is a leader in the AMS insdustry (Application Management Services) with different teams of professionals all over The Netherlands. We are expanding our services and are looking for people to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Oracle DBA or Consultant who, through relevant training and experience, can become a part of our Oracle Relational Database Management Team.
The team works closely together and maintains a variety of database for various customers.
Because the maintenance is on a 24*7 basis you will be running occasional Standby services and help our customers sometimes in the weekend.
You will also be involved in various “life cycle management” projects where the aim is to make the environment more stable and future ready.
- Dutch & English on B2 level
- Minimum Bachelor or equivalent
- 5+years of experience in the use and working withOracle databases both maintenance as well
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car
- Exciting career opportunities both locally and internationally
- We value you and provide you with applicable remote working possibility
- A personal development plan that is built together with your manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance (8%) and an incentive payment
- Working for large clients
- Internal and external (technology) courses
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help craft the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and chip in to the development of scientific and technological perfection. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Atos is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.At Atos, our ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply. Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles