- National Account Manager, Amazon - Charlotte, NC
- Area Manager 2023 (North Carolina) Entry Level - Charlotte, NC
- Onsite Medical Representative- Veterans Encouraged to Apply - Charlotte, NC
- IT Support Associate II - Charlotte, NC
- Software Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are searching for Consultants to join the AWS Professional Services (ProServe) Advisory practice to work with our strategic Customers. Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends, leveraging this credibility as advisors with Customers, Partners and Internally across AWS.
We are seeking an action-oriented visionary who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast growing industry. We need someone that will thrive in a fast-paced environment on our emerging AWS ProServe, Advisory practice.
The ideal candidate will be able to craft a forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to help AWS customers lead the changes to IT strategy, policies, processes, people, governance and partnerships.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about:
• Leading customers on their enterprise digital transformation
• Engaging with C- level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies
• Identifying motivators/drivers for adoption and unlocking business value for our customers
• Generating roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures
• Cost/Benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases for
• Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent engagement of technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
• Collaborating with consulting with other AWS Advisors to build and execute plans
• Managing the “People” change as part of the journey; Skills, Capabilities, and organizational designs
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organizationleaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer-facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- 10+ years of IT consulting experience in Customer-facing roles
- Experience with Design Thinking and customer experience fundaments
- Experience with Complex Program Management and leading governance on large scale transformations
- Experience in two or more of the following transformation practice areas: Business case and use case development, Financial modeling, Complex program management, Enterprise Business/ Process / IT Architectures, Executive agenda items and metrics
- Hands on experience leading large-scale Cloud based IT transformation projects
- Experience with Agile Enterprise IT Management frameworks (e.g. SAFe ®, ITIL ® Sigma, Agile/SCRUM processes, etc.)
- Previous Big Consulting Experience
- Possess AWS Certifications
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures experience
- Demonstrated industry leadership in area of ScaledAgile, Digital Innovation, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, or IT Strategy
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.
- Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Organizational Change Management (OCM) experience
- Masters/MBA degree
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $122,300 per year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.