- Event Security PayPal Park - San Jose, CA
- PayPal Security Officer - San Jose, CA
- MTS 1, Software Engineer - San Jose, CA
- Lead Product Manager - San Jose, CA
- Director, Strategic Planning - Corp FP&A - San Jose, CA
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money, or set up a merchant account—both on and offline.
Who we are
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal’s Global Customer Portfolio Analytics team provides the connecting fiber between Marketing, Product, and Finance. You will lead a team to develop an extensive knowledge of PayPal’s overall business and will work with large quantities of data to develop deep insights that shape the thinking of senior leaders and our cross-functional partners. You will become an expert in the consumer funnel, understanding and explaining the drivers of acquisition, engagement, and churn across markets, segments, and product experiences. Your quantitative insights combined with influential presentation and storytelling will facilitate data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Lead a team of talented analysts and data scientists responsible for monitoring PayPal customer funnel trend (activation, engagement, etc.); investigating and explaining drivers of change
- Develop a deep understanding of PayPal’s overall business (e.g., products, geographies, business model, value prop)
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Discover new opportunities to grow and optimize the business through analytics, financial modeling, and business case development
- Roll up your sleeves and work with large quantities of data using SQL and Excel, apply statistical programming languages like R or Python, and visualize content through executive-ready PowerPoint and/or other reporting tools
- Understand what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal – whether in PowerPoint or an elevator pitch, you need to translate complex concepts into layman’s terms and influence both peers and senior leadership
- Data-driven mindset with degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics
- Fluent in SQL, Excel, and visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlikview; familiarity with a statistical programming language (e.g., R, Python) preferred
- Ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities
- 6-9 years of work experience in similar roles including 1-2 years of people management experience, with high volume data environments in financial services, credit, insurance, banking, or internet services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to influence cross-functional teams
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.