- Northrop Grumman is hiring in Maryland - Join Our Webinar for our Advanced Technology Lab on August 3rd and August 4th - Linthicum, MD
- Northrop Grumman (DoD SkillBridge) - Linux Systems Administrator - Linthicum, MD
- Northrop Grumman (DoD SkillBridge) - Windows Systems Administrator - Linthicum, MD
- Custodial Services Worker - Northrop Grumman BWI - Linthicum, MD
- Principle Cyber Systems Security Analyst - Linthicum, MD
NG_Careers Northrop Grumman
A leading global security company, Northrop Grumman provides innovative products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber security, and complex logistics to government and commercial clients.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking a Manager of Computer Systems Analysis to join its dynamic team of technical professionals in the Linthicum, MD area. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Enterprise Services support team supporting operations at our Linthicum, MD campus. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Direct supervision/management of a staff of approximately 20 team members.
- Interact with internal key executives and customers on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Provide guidance and oversight to employees to complete key deliverables.
- The successful candidate must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and have the ability to challenge the status quo.
- This individual will provide innovative solutions that create strategic value to our customers.
- The successful candidate must be customer-focused with proven leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Associate’s degree and 11 years of experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of experience, or Master’s degree and 7 years of experience; a High School diploma or equivalent and 13 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a completed degree.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance, and the ability to maintain the required security clearance as a condition of continued employment.
- The selected candidate may be required to obtain a Special Access Programs (SAP/SAR) clearance within a period of time as determined by customer and/or program requirements; the ability to maintain SAP/SAR will be a condition of continued employment.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure andor IT management experience.
- The ability to work after hours and weekends as needed.
- Experience in a technical environment such as IT, Engineering, or program/project management.
- Experience in Information Systems Security Management function related to classified computing environments.
- General understanding of network topology and operations.
- Experience managing geographically diverse technical groups servicing multiple customers.
- Experience working on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems server platforms, virtualization, andor Linux systems.
- Experience working on technical activities in a classified environment.
Salary Range: $124,600 USD – $186,800 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.