- Walk In Interview For Capital Market & Investment Banking @ BNY Mellon,Eclerx,Syntel Sal Up To 2,80 - Pune, Maharashtra
- Prin, Data Scientist - Pune, Maharashtra
- Ld. Full-Stack Dev - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Analyst, Infrastructure Engineer - Pune, Maharashtra
- Analyst, CashProc/FundsTrnsfr - Pune, Maharashtra
You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
- Support our global technology footprint and run the risk of impacts to the LOBs ability to secure and monitor our facilities. Job Description: In this role you will join a team of technology professionals supporting technology systems used by our 24/7 Global Physical Security division.
- Supported systems include:
- Physical Card Access Control
- Biometric Physical Access Control
- CCTV Video Surveillance
- Visitor Management
- Guard Patrol Tour
- Other specialty security systems Support includes back-end and middleware components in addition to hardware & software endpoints.
- Support entails:
- Break/fix incident management
- Planned and unplanned change management
- Request and project management
- This is a technology specific role. You will not be tasked with using these systems day to day for business purposes. Nor will you be performing field service technician tasks in the field.
- Domain expertise using and supporting physical security technology products
- Windows Server and Workstation troubleshooting & support expertise
- Familiarity with SQL and Powershell preferred
- Linux support experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Cyber vulnerability analysis and remediation knowledge
- Experience using incident, change, and request management systems
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Documentation and reporting experience
- Ability to work remotely with Bank security personnel and security integrator field technicians across multiple geographies
- Flexibility to work evenings or weekends as needs require