- Software Development Technical Lead @ EcoVadis Polska Sp. z o. o - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Remote .NET Engineer @ EcoVadis Polska Sp. z o. o - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Engineering Manager @ EcoVadis Polska Sp. z o. o - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Remote Frontend Developer @ EcoVadis Polska Sp. z o. o - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- SQL Developer - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
The role of Senior Risk Analyst is to assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of the Risk Management framework. You will provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assures controls are operating effectively, and provides research and analytical support. The Senior Risk Analyst must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes. The role requires interacting with people at all levels across the organization in the form of gathering information, analyzing, synthesizing and presenting it in an accessible manner.
- Take part in creation, review and update of the Risk Management framework.
- Perform cyclical risk identification and assessment
- Perform Process review and controls testing
- Determine solutions to minimize or eliminate risks.
- Work with business process owners on controls documentation, review, testing and remediation.
- Perform and document annual walkthroughs (test of design) of company’s business controls.
- Manage performance and documentation of testing (test of effectiveness) of company’s business controls.
- Coordination of ICOFR related activities with multiple stakeholders, timely performance of related activities to ensure flawless execution of the program.
- Help to evaluate, monitor, and resolve findings from internal and external audits.
- Evaluate control deficiencies, develop remediation plans and impacts to financial statements.
- Assess new accounting standards and guidance etc. to ensure enhancement/reengineering of current accounting processes and controls.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining and automating control activities within financial processes.
- Prepare cyclical reporting.
- Promote Risk Management knowledge across the company
- Support Management in other related actions.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- 4 years experience in IT Audit, Control testing, Risk Management or similar
- ISACA certification obtained or in progress (CISA, CRISC)
- Experience with SOX or ICOFR
- Understanding concepts of Risk Management and experience with IT Risk Management framework e.g. COBIT
- Hands-on experience with IT systems and solutions, ability to analyze and evaluate internal controls in Information Technologies,
- Knowledge of IT security concepts
- Languages: English – Full professional proficiency.
- Strong numeracy, analytical and synthesis skills
- Good research skills
- Planning and organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- IT competence and computer literacy
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare business and technical documentation
- Ability to explain complex issues and present technical information clearly
- General business awareness, understanding different business processes and their dependencies to the Information Technology solutions
- The capacity to work independently and cope with responsibility and meet deadlines
- A professional approach to work, people, integrity and respect for ethics
- The confidence to relate to a range of people and to challenge people when necessary.
Location: Warsaw/Remote from Poland
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Poland is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to change the world.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office hub in the heart of Warsaw. We have regular onsite and online team breakfasts. Our CSR team coordinates events where we can give back to local communities and ecosystems. At the office you can chill in break areas, enjoy a panorama of Warsaw or visit our lovely terrace.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, holidays in line with Polish labor law, optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance, Multisport card, French or Polish classes as well as a lunch card. Everyone at EcoVadis can also use a community service day when volunteering.
Please, share with us your English CV and we can guarantee a response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.