Giant Eagle is more than just a supermarket. After more than 80 years in the business, we still see ourselves as the local neighborhood grocery store.
- Duties and Responsibilities
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of Microsoft O365, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Networking and much more.
• Learn and execute incident management processes by serving in the Client Technologies Incident Queue.
• Execute virtual and customer facing technical support.
• Image and perform quality assurance on newly configured pcs.
• Apply troubleshooting, investigation, and diagnostic best practices.
• Create, edit, and clean-up internal knowledge base documentation to ensure that end-users and Level 1 Analysts have current desktop documentation.
• Analyze reporting data to identify trends, then present analysis and at least (1) desktop support process improvement for implementation.
• Complete an industry related internship project (to be assigned by your direct leader) to be presented to IT leaders at the end of your experience.
• Other duties as assigned
• Entry into a qualified undergraduate or graduate degree. Qualified degrees are as follows:
o B.S. Computer Science
o B.S. Information Systems
o B.S. Information Technology
• General computer literacy
• Microsoft Office Suite product experience (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Introductory knowledge / interest in PC Repair/Desktop Support
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create partnerships
• Excellent process & analytical skills