Qlik provides an end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics cloud platform to close the gaps between data, insights, and action.
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The IT Procurement Lead role:
Reporting to the Service Delivery Director this position will initially act as the lead in accounting for the Qlik Infrastructure budget spend, they will maintain strong relationships with our major vendors and ensure that the infrastructure spend is tracked and reported on to the infrastructure leadership team. The candidate will have a solid background in procurement, budgeting, and financial accounting, they must have experience in dealing with global vendors and working with IT specific finance and accounting roles. The candidate must have a strong focus on communication with excellent English both written and spoken and be a confident in speaking to senior leaders across the business. In the future it’s expected that the role will expand to cover the procurement support for the entire IT department.
- Managing relationships with Infrastructure vendors, ensuring that Hardware and Software is ordered and delivered on time and to the right location.
- Creating and maintaining accurate reporting on Infrastructure spend.
- Working closely with Infrastructure leaders on ordering HW and SW to ensure that supply is always maintained to reduce delays in delivery.
- Working with IT Teams to maintain the Hardware asset register.
- Work with the IT EUT Manager to ensure the hardware refresh program is delivered
- Work with the global Procurement team on relevant projects and contracts.
- Focus on efficiency and savings on Cloud spend across the business through cloud cost analysis and control.
- Experience in managing multiple IT budgets.
- Experience of managing global vendor relationships.
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT budgeting/procurement role.
- Experience of working with global teams.
- An outgoing, focused and organized individual.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate cross-functionally with all org levels (individuals and management.
- Adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities.
- Manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Good technical understanding of finance processes related to IT (CAPEX/OPEX, depreciation, invoicing and approvals).
- Able to work under pressure and still maintain an excellent level of service.
- Some travel may be required including international travel.
- Working hours will need to overlap with UK/US.
The location for this role is: Bangalore, India
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin! &
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.