Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Global Localization team is seeking a Digital Marketing Project Specialist based in Penang, Malaysia to support online banner projects across Consumer and Small Business Marketing.
- Lead digital projects banner production process for Australia, New Zealand or Singapore, Malaysia, and South Asia markets by collaborating with stakeholders, vendors and mange the overall schedule and governance across for all campaigns, ensure accurate and on-time delivery for banners to the market. Understand and drive for the utilization of latest creatives in region.
- Serve as subject matter expert for digital marketing of Consumer, Small Business Segment of the region, manage end to end marketing delivery process. P rovide regular localization report and insights, and advice to stakeholders on how best to maximize campaign success with available technology and processes.
- Manage and implement digital projects including process improvements, scheduling, problem solving, and managing digital innovations. Drive campaign roadmap by managing projects through the end to end process.
- Strong communication skills and ability to be proactive and collaborative across multiple teams and across regions. Stay current with emerging technologies and industry & market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree with marketing related major, minimum of 4 years of digital marketing ops experience. Project management skills & experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing best practices, including content management, segmentation, frequency and personalization.
- Result driven, organized, quick learner, attention to detail and motivated, be able to manage time and drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills. Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and imperfect information; demonstrated ability in solving problems creatively.
- At ease in successfully collaborating across teams and geographies.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Strong Adobe Tool utilization experience -Photoshop, illustrator and etc.
- Strong competency with digital analytics, specifically the ability to review data and translate into actionable takeaways and insights.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a positive attitude.
- Business value focused mind set balancing tactical and strategic tasks.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’ve got what it takes to provide world-class tech support in a complex information infrastructure environment, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.