Yieldstreet is making alternative investments more accessible by bringing once highly exclusive asset classes to Main Street.
What you’ll do:
- Provide timely, high-quality financial advice and education to our members and investors that helps them achieve their alternative investing goals. You’ll meet investors where they are – on email, live chat and phone.
- Drive customer success by guiding members as they move through Yieldstreet platform setup, facilitating initial and subsequent investments, and all other stages of their Yieldstreet investing journey.
- Catalog and troubleshoot issues to identify areas for improvement
- Research trends and partner with the team to implement improvements and realize efficiencies
- Over time, partner with the Director of Investor Relations to develop areas of expertise and contribute to the team’s culture of continuous improvement – enhancing advice-related processes, cross-functional projects, automation, content, and more
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree
- 2 – 4 years experience in a financial advisory, customer service, sales, or similar customer-facing role within financial services or fintech
- Active Series 65 registration
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work with a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure and with a sense of urgency
- A strong communicator, effectively and confidently interacts with external (new members, investors) and internal constituencies (colleagues, stakeholders, and leaders across the organization)
- We’re looking for investor-first team players who love to raise the bar, push thinking, and drive to practical solutions at scale
Bonus points for:
- Experience or interest in the alternative investments space / fintech
- Familiarity with systems like Salesforce, Zendesk, chat bots, and BI tools like Looker
- Strong understanding of the regulatory and compliance guidelines for interacting with prospects and investors
- Other present or past FINRA licenses a plus (e.g. Series 7, 63, 66)