Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Systems Engineer – Datacenter Product Definition
Join the Development Excellence (DevX) team in revolutionizing the quality and efficiency of Intel’s datacenter product development process by designing and deploying new systems to scale productivity through intelligent knowledge management. The DevX team is a group of highly passionate, quality-minded engineers with a wide breadth of product development experience collaborating in a startup atmosphere. The DevX Systems Engineer will design and implement systems, processes, models, and automation to advance Intel’s systems engineering and requirements management approach for the next generation of Intel® Xeon® and Intel Atom® products.
The DevX system engineer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing systems for management of product definition data for the Datacenter & AI and Network & Edge groups.
- Creating methods, tools, and processes for structuring, analyzing, and managing complex information.
- Defining and implementing automation to generate key metrics and notifications for the dynamic management of product requirements.
- Developing clear Requirements Engineering Standards and effective Training material to enable the users of the product definition management systems.
- Delivering training to platform and ingredient architects.
- Participating in the selection, application, and continual improvement of Intel standard requirements engineering tools.
The successful candidate will have the drive and passion to enable a more robust and modern product development framework for the management of critical product data.
This role will require the candidate to zoom out and comprehend the large and dynamic Intel product development lifecycle while being able to zoom in and work through the details that make or break the system.
The DevX Systems Engineer will need to collaborate across a diverse set of disciplines, geographies, and business units requiring effective interpersonal and negotiation skills.
The successful candidate should be forward-looking, always-learning, and seeking to develop solutions centered on the user needs and experience.
BS in an engineering discipline with +5 years of engineering experience, including the following:
- Development of product development systems using Systems Engineering methodologies.
- Proficiency in systems engineering, requirement management, and lifecycle management software tools and processes such as Polarion, DNG, HSD-ES, ProMark architecture specs, design guides, data sheets, wikis/Confluence, etc.
- Development and/or synthesis of product architecture specs, design guides, and data sheets.
- Experience in the development of complex software.
- Experience in system and architectural analysis and modeling.
- Engineering experience in industries requiring rigorous systems engineering and requirements management methodologies such as medical, aerospace, defense, automotive, etc.
- Python/Pandas expertise.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world’s most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel’s most important business and solve the world’s most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Colorado, Fort Collins;US, Massachusetts, Hudson;US, Texas, Austin
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
USExperienced HireJR0190966HillsboroDPEA (DP Engineering & Arch)