- Master Control Operator- Sinclair Networks - West Palm Beach, FL
- Broadcast Engineer - West Palm Beach, FL
- News Intern - Fall 2022 - West Palm Beach, FL
- Master Control Operator - West Palm Beach, FL
- News Producer - West Palm Beach, FL
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies, connecting people around the country with quality news, sports, and entertainment content.
We are looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented professional to join Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Digital Network team. This professional will serve as a Standards and Practices Associate, focused primarily on Media delivery long form features, and short form commercial content for playout and storage in a Cloud based workflow including Operational responsibilities in the Networks Operation Center. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the ingest & quality control evaluation of all Media in the cloud based workflow for delivered files to Network Broadcast Operations Center including Media / File Management, Media Prep, Report Creation and Controlling and Monitoring of the Broadcast Stream to transmit all content including Programs and Commercials to a National Viewing Audience
- Preparation and Operation of an Automated Cloud Based Workspace
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Standards and Practices Associate or similar professional role with a demonstration of attention to detail and interaction with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter with critical thinking skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule in accordance with production needs, as well as Master Control Operations Experience is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.