- Intel Federal Capture Manager - Fairfax, VA
- Intel Federal LLC Senior Director of Contracts - Fairfax, VA
- VP, Account - INTEL SPACE, OPS & COMM - Chantilly, VA
- Finished Intel Analyst - McLean, VA
- Intel Screening and Vetting Analyst - McLean, VA
Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Client Pricing Specialist
Working within the BMG (Business Management Group) for the Client Computing Group (CCG) the successful candidate will primarily be focused on Commercial Client Pricing; being responsible for leading and delivering the EMEA competitive pricing, investment response and playing a significant role in forming our global CCG competitive strategy. This involves working closely with the business unit, WW business management team, local sales, global partner sales and marketing teams to develop and execute competitive response and strategy to drive our Client Computing Group (CCG) sales objectives.
This role is highly visible working across key tenders, accounts, and projects, and is critical to ensure Intel remains competitive and successful in the Client business. You will also be expected to create an EMEA Point of View that drives competitive and price strategy design into HQ, whilst contributing to global price projects, policy, and programs.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and synthesize deal data to create competitive price response for Client tenders
- Leveraging data to understand the competitive situation, and to form recommendations based on the best possible Intel solution for our customers
- Collaborating with local sales teams, the worldwide Business Management team (BMG), the business unit, and other stakeholders to understand the tender and competitive landscape to position pricing strategies and actions
- Direct customer facing responsibilities will include driving Quarterly Business Reviews, price negotiation, strategy and process alignment
- Interpreting customer insights, data and sentiment to influence the design of global pricing strategies
- Developing investments to drive growth and new technology adoptions
- Delivering regular updates and communication to senior management both globally and within the region on the competitive landscape and status of key tenders and deals
- Providing informed business inputs into the testing and design of upcoming pricing tools and enhancements
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in business operations(pricing and / investment function), marketing, finance and/or sales organizations.
- Program/project management experience,
- Excellent professional communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written English
- An advanced working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office suite
- A working knowledge of Saleforce.com would be beneficial
- An ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusion for senior management.
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to understand the customer agenda / viewpoint
- Self-assurance to deal with tough problems/situations.
- Skilled in constructive conflict management and resolution
- A ‘can-do’ approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired goals
- An ability to quickly digest complex problems and drive multidisciplinary solutions across multiple organizations.
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure-we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
UKExperienced HireJR0216822SwindonSales and Marketing