- Technical Project Manager (Remote) - Irvine, CA
- Technology Engineer - Irvine, CA
- Technology Engineer - Irvine, CA
CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
As a CrowdStrike Services Operations Analyst, you will provide critical support to the Professional Services team. You will develop proposals, statements of work, and other business development documentation, as well as help to mature the daily operations of our growing Professional Services business.
As a Services Operations Analyst, you will be accountable for:
- Manage requests from Sales and Service delivery teams to develop Statements of Work and win new client business
- Support Services Delivery teams in project setup and/or wrap-up activities to aid in accurate resource planning, revenue forecasting & recognition, invoicing activities and engagement analytics
- Develop proposals and respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs), by researching and writing standard and customized proposals
- Work cross functionally with internal CrowdStrike Legal and Finance teams to maintain templates, repositories, and archives of Statements of Work (SOW) and other key sales documents
- May support process improvement efforts and system automation efforts within CrowdStrike’s Services business
- May support operational metrics tracking including but not limited to bookings, revenue, utilization, average deal size, average bill rates, cross-sell, repeat customer business, customer satisfaction/Net Promoter score, etc.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience in an operations or business analysis role
- Bachelor’s preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field
- Must work effectively at a distance
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrated project management experience
- English language skills – exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong working knowledge of a professional services firm preferred
- Adept at communicating timelines and expectations to large teams
- Experience with any of the following systems/programs is a plus: Jira/FinancialForce/Salesforce/NetSuite/SurveyMonkey
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.