- Linux Virtualization Engineer - Pakistan
- Senior Software Engineer (UI/UX Designer) - Pakistan
- Sr QA Automation Engineer - Pakistan
- Senior Software Engineer (Config UI) - Pakistan
- Senior Software Engineer (Frontend UI Developer) - Pakistan
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is looking for highly skilled, innovative and motivated Data Center Engineer in Pakistan.
Our Data Centers, and the multitude of servers, storage and network equipment installed in them, are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered.
We seek an IT professional with basic understanding of in Networks, Virtualization, Server Hardware and Linux (ideally in a Data Center environment). Strong communication and ability to work with globally dispersed virtual teams is an essential requirement for this role.
- Coordinate with infrastructure capacity planning and procurement, from initial requisition till delivery of required components.
- Track shipping and receiving of parts, hardware, devices and perform all associated documentation/system updates/notifications and operations.
- Coordinate with Data Center on-site resources to ensure up-to-date asset management of all online and offline equipment and components.
- Researching, evaluating and making recommendations concerning new third-party products or industry trends which are related to data center operations, management and uptime.
- Be forward thinking to support all data center teams to reduce potential risks to upcoming projects.
- Help identify specifications for tools that facilitate deployment, maintaining and decommissioning of server hardware at scale.
- Assist with process improvements and inform best practices in data center operations.
- Participating in development and periodic testing of security processes as they relate to the Data Center.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the respective line manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Graduate in a technical field or commensurate experience.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Flexibility to perform and deliver desired results in a 24×7 working environment in off production and beyond standard working or business hours.
- Above average skills in spreadsheet software such as Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of various OS, hardware systems, the interdependencies of data center functions and technologies.
- Basic understanding or experience of scripting (Batch, Bash or PowerShell).
Salary & Package:
As well as a competitive base salary, we also offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus plus corporate benefits.
Job date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 22:54:39 GMT