- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - London
- Coordinator: Localization & Operations, Theatrical Features - London
- International Compensation and Benefits Senior Analyst - London
- International Compensation Analyst (Projects) - 1 Year FTC - London
- Production Facilities Coordinator - London
Every great story has a new beginning. We’re excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We’re home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Filmbankmedia is a joint venture between Warner Bros., Sony Pictures and NT Digital Group (comprising of SWANK Motion Pictures and Spafax).
We are a leader in non-theatrical film distribution, representing many major Hollywood, Bollywood and independent film studios (including Warner Bros., Sony Pictures, Disney, Universal and Paramount) in over 80 international territories.
Filmbankmedia provides licensing for film screenings that take place outside of the cinema and home in environments such as hotels, hospitals, coaches, trains, schools, pubs and bars and care homes etc.
The role of the Account Manager is to maximise sales and margin of all Filmbankmedia products (content & technology) across the company’s existing Digital customer base including Hospitality, Maritime, Transport and Healthcare sectors. Creating and managing long-term value through the building of effective customer relationships alongside a total revenue management approach. The team currently have existing customer relationships across Europe in 28 territories as well as in LATAM and APAC.
- Identify opportunities and build relationships with new and existing customer/accounts to generate incremental revenue for Filmbankmedia’s licences across defined digital market sectors
- Develop and implement effective channel strategies that deliver maximum revenue and profit for Filmbankmedia
- Develop specific trading strategies and associated plans in line with corporate goals and strategies to achieve customer specific objectives & targets
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Filmbankmedia teams including; Sales, Servicing, Legal, Marketing, Finance and Technical divisions
- Maintain a broad understanding of key market developments, technologies, competitors, customers and industry issues
- Represent Filmbankmedia at key trade shows
- Evaluate Content Delivery Networks and studio DRM (Digital Rights Management) requirements
- Manage budgets to ensure delivery of all objectives
- Provide recommendations to Senior Management clearly demonstrating the business case and rationale for proposed actions
- Liaise with key stakeholders to manage return on investment.
- Previous experience within a licensing & distribution and/or technology sales background
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud based distribution networks, including storage, integration, distribution, and means of delivery to platforms and devices
- Track record of delivering opportunities with existing accounts in diverse territories and sectors
- Ability to negotiate with people at all levels including internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in a client/customer facing role
- A proven track record in delivering against sales revenue objectives
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities (desktop research, industry websites, LinkedIn, and similar database resources available)
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 06:36:05 GMT