Key Account Manager
No matter where you are in your career – or where you want to be – we’re here to create a great place to work where you can grow, perform and love what you do. At Cromwell, we’re all individuals, with unique backgrounds and personalities. But we have one thing in common: delivering exceptional service for our customers. And we do this through our purpose of Keeping Industry Working.
Our driven and successful sales team is looking for a Key Account Manager to help identify new business opportunities to help the business grow while growing and maintaining current customers.
This role will cover the South West region of the UK covering Bristol, Gloucester, Plymouth and surrounding areas.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus
- Competitive annual leave allowance with annual purchase scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Company Funded Healthcare Cash Plan
- Commitment to employee development plans
- 24/7 Wellbeing and Employee Support
- Cycle to work scheme
Other benefits include Company Sick Pay, Company Maternity & Paternity Pay, Discount Benefits Platform and Discounted Cromwell Products.
What will you do on a normal day?
- Be the primary point of contact for our existing customers; we’ll give you the freedom to be the difference.
- Manage a portfolio of our larger, key accounts to retain and grow their business with us.
- Travel between customers and around your region.
- Put your customers first and add value to their entire account as you create long-term solutions for them.
- Work closely with our in-house technical experts, and branch network, to help you provide tailored solutions.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for problem solvers with a strong, demonstrable track record in sales. You must be able to organise your time and priorities and have the tenacity to find win-win solutions. You’ll be collaborating with various stakeholders so excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt, and influence is vital. Experience within our industry is desirable.
A driving license is required for this role as you will need to travel regularly.
Cromwell has been around for over 50 years, supplying an unrivalled choice of cutting tools, power tools, hand tools and safety equipment into all industries, professions and trades. We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide branch network, supported by an overnight UK logistics operation. Our team of over 1500 people are proud to be keeping industry working.
We’re all individuals, yet we’re very much one united team. We treat everyone fairly – regardless of gender, sexual orientation, background, age or disability – and give everyone opportunities for new and varied experiences. Inclusion means not just accepting people for who they are, but showing respect and making adjustments to help people and remove all barriers; it’s about creating a culture where everyone is respected, empowered and able to realise their full potential.
Cromwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 06:42:47 GMT