- Head of Recruitment & HR - Holborn, Central London
- Temp - Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Advertising - Southwark, South East London
- Management Accountant - Consultancy - Central London - Central London
- Group VAT Manager - Leading Brand - Central London - Central London
- HR Administrator - Central London
Accounts Assistant – Growing Media – Central London
A growing Creative agency are looking for an Accounts Assistant to come on board on a permanent basis. This Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function including transactional finance duties, credit control, VAT and some payroll.
We are looking for a candidate with a can do attitude and desire to work within a Creative environment. Ideally you will have 3+ years experience within a finance setting and experience using Xero.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a vibrant team environment, and be offered hybrid working which includes mostly working from home.
- Credit control – manage and deliver all client invoices, ensuring payments are received on time and chasing any debtors. This should also cover management of outgoing payments to our suppliers, ensuring this is updated in our cash flow.
- Payroll across multiple territories – UK, AMS, ZA and CPN – ability to work confidently with multiple currencies and conversions.
- Banking – to make all outgoing payments via the correct bank account depending on the division/territory.
- Admin – keeping financial documents up to date and general admin duties of review supplier contracts and negotiating the best price.
- Ideally has 3+ years experience working as part of a Finance function
- Understanding of Payables, Receivables, Credit Control and VAT
- Experience using Xero is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A credible, trusted individual who can work well independently
- Proactive team member and keen to engage within team events
- An interest to work within the Creative industry
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds – we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Expected salary: £28000 – 33000 per year GBP
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 07:01:38 GMT