Beyond Apps Group
We use state-of-the-art trends and technologies to develop unique & awesome products with enhanced features. Our major product lines use technologies such as Image Processing, Machine Learning, VR & AI, Multi-Camera Live Streaming Broadcast.
Our products, which cover several markets, include the following:
- Professional quality multi-live broadcasting for consumers and enterprises
- Video & photo editing for consumers and professional content creators
- Unique global real estate property management and property listings
- Global yacht/boat listings, services, and marina management
- Data encryption-decryption for mobile users to back up their data on the cloud using very sophisticated and unique algorithms for extra security
- Unique and new hardware accessories, HDMI Streamer, for creating & extending new markets for high-quality low-cost live broadcasting.
Full Stack MERN Developer
- We are looking for a very experienced Hands-on Full Stack engineer who can combine the programming skills & the art of design to take the concept from product requirement to final release through the development, testing and content integration pipeline for the platform.
- This position should take responsibility for the completion of designated software features; designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from management.
- Actively seek to identify technical debt and implement strategies to remove it.
- Participate in agile/scrum software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers.
- Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services.
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices.
- Write testable, well-thought-out code within the Node.js ecosystem, embracing additional languages and frameworks when appropriate.
- Work with the management to understand all the tasks, product requirements, release schedules and come up with an agreeable plan to lead the team to deliver the products going forward.
- Able to analyze product requirement, details out tasks, resources and schedules to release products.
- Nurturing the development team and grow together with them
- At least 3 years of experience as Full-stack/backend developer and/or server-side
- Prior experience working on a scalable web-based applications (next.js is preferred).
- Excellent knowledge on HTML CSS, and cross-browser layout skills and responsive design knowledge.
- Strong experience with Node.js in backend app development.
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Prior knowledge with React-native, and hybrid mobile development is a plus.
- Experience using mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Attention to detail and an ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software.
- Extensive experience in using tools like CI/CD and AWS Cloud is a plus.
What We Offer You
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting work environment and challenging projects
- Excellent growth opportunity
Job date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 03:15:39 GMT