- People Professional Employers Pvt Ltd Peshawar Job 2023 - Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Unit Head Client Relations - Peshawar Job Code - Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Unit Head Client Relations - Peshawar Job Code (H-279-02) - Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Senior HR Service Executive - Peshawar - Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Senior HR Service Executive - Peshawar (H 296) - Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
About the job Trainer- Consultant ( (Rolling Basis Hiring)
Title: Trainer (Consultant)
No. Of Positions: 4
Duty Station: Peshawar with frequent travel to Merged Areas in KP
Type of Contract: Consultancy
Duration: Up to 12 days
The Merged Areas Governance Project (MAGP) is a technical assistance project supporting the Provincial Government in transforming the lives of the people of erstwhile FATA through integration with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), the extension of civilian governance institutions, and socio-economic development. MAGP aims to identify opportunities for transformative development through innovative approaches that effectively respond to the complexity of the context.
The GoKP is committed to an unprecedented programme of accelerated development through 2030 to create opportunities for the people of the MA and provide services at par with the rest of the country while laying the foundations for local governance and consolidating stability. MAGP works hand in hand with the GoKP across many functional areas to support this process.
Within the context of its technical assistance to the Local Government Department, and the establishment of the VC/NCs after completion of first-ever elections, MAGP is supporting the GoKP in a comprehensive programme of training VC/NC council members. The main focus of the trainings will be to orient council members on LG systems, as well as their roles and responsibilities under the Rules of Business. The training will further focus on enhancing communications, public speaking and organization skills. For this purpose, the services of 4 trainers are required.
Objectives & Targets
To train members of selected VC/NCs from MA on Rule of Business/ Basic Functions
Reporting Structure & Co-ordination
Under the overall supervision of the MAGP Program Manager, the Trainers will report to the Senior Coordination and Implementation Specialist (SCIS) in close coordination with the Project Manager.
- Take part in ToT and assist the master trainer in designing a comprehensive yet concise training plan, outline, and curricula to impart two-day training to up to five batches
- Under supervision of master trainer, impart a two-day training in Pashto to selected members of VC/NCs through deploying participatory and interactive methods to enhance absorption and retention
- Assist master trainer in developing a concise PowerPoint presentation to present the training plan and curriculum for the training.
- Populate the presentation with relevant audio-visual material to support understanding and retention.
- Assist master trainer in developing a training handbook as a reference book and tool on Rule of Business for the participants
- Assist master trainer in administering pre and post-training assessment tools.
- Ensure adoption of international best practices and innovative training methodologies to avoid the redundancy and stereotypical trainer-led classroom approach
- Assist master trainer in translating/ updating training curricula and trainers handbook in Urdu
- Detail the soft skills other than mentioned in the TORs to enhance the element of leadership among the trainees
Performance Indicators for Evaluation of Results
Estimated Duration to Complete
Review and Approvals Required
Training content outline, curricula, structure, assessment tools and explanation of innovative training methodology, trainers handbook, and presentation for the trainees finalized in ToT
Up to 2 days
Senior Coordination and Implementation Specialist (SCIS)
Conduct up to 5 Two-day training session around the finalized themes, training curricula, content outline, and assessment tools
Up to 10 days
Senior Coordination and Implementation Specialist (SCIS).
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to build good relationships with colleagues and Govt. officials
- Ability to write and report in a timely and succinct manner
- Demonstrated ability to conduct professional training for the elected Councilors
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Masters degree in social sciences or other relevant disciplines for the trainers
- Extensive experience in conducting professional training in the areas i.e., leadership skills, public speaking, conflict management, public policy, and governance
- Proven and substantial experience in designing training outlines, manuals, handbooks and conducting similar training in the past
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent writing and documentation skills in English, Urdu-
- Understanding and speaking skills of Pashtu is highly desired
Duration of Service
Up to 12 days
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the organizational values and ethical standards.
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of the organization.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
- Fulfills all obligations to gender sensitivity and zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
- Human rights and gender equality are prioritized as ethical principles within all actions;
- Activities are designed and implemented in accordance with Social and Environmental Standards of the organization;
- Any kind of diversities based on ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, class, gender is respected within all implementations including data production;
- Differentiated needs of women and men are considered;
- An inclusive approach is reflected within all actions and implementations through the creation of an enabling and accessible work setup;
- Necessary arrangements to provide gender parity within all committees, meetings, trainings, etc.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your technical skills in a policy environment alongside national and international experts;
- Competitive market salary/fee;
- Daily subsistence allowance while on official travel;
- International work environment.
- Women-friendly workplace.
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 06:51:08 GMT