We enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun environment. Working on some of the most prestigious global brands presents amazing opportunities to our people to work as part of the team to keep them as front runners in the digital space. We recognise that it’s important to create a stimulating environment; we’re therefore very social in work and out, and operate an open-door policy to keep people gratified and capable of fulfilling their full potential.
- Develop solid knowledge of the digital channels we work across (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social and Programmatic, Lead Gen, VOD and offline performance media), by attending training, obtaining relevant qualifications and keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Develop a full working knowledge of all reporting and tracking tools as well as Excel and Power Point
- Develop strong communication and presentation skills in order to effectively manage clients and their accounts
- Contribute in developing new ways of working that improve and streamline the internal and external processes
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets
- Work with your line manager and wider team to ensure that:
– campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to
– campaigns are set up and optimised in the correct way, according to brief and best practice
– campaigns are monitored appropriately and are in line to hit relevant targets
– create reports accurately and develop presentations to the highest level of quality and integrity
- Help in preparing strategies and plans across multiple digital channels
- Help in preparing performance review presentations
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Under the guidance of your manager, develop and distribute accurate contact reports from meetings and conversations within 24 hours
- Coordinate and distribute regular status reports
- Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum weekly basis
- Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
- Keep clients and account team updated on the status of account activities
Innovation & Initiative
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your projects/tasks
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings
- Work with an attitude of ‘it’s up to me to make it happen’
Desired Skills & Experience
You are a go-getter, happy to roll up your sleeves and chip in to get the job done. You thrive in a team environment but are also independent and motivated to get on with it. You are outgoing and confident talking to clients and are happy to put your hand up to contribute your ideas on a regular basis. You should have strong analytical skills and must be excited by the digital landscape in order to drive performance for clients, whilst learning about the technical setup that underpins a successful campaign.
As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. We do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system.
Our expert team of specialists delivers integrated initiatives that help the worlds leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward efficiently and effectively. Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 60 offices around the world and works with brands like Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Amazon, American Express, Lego & more.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 07:23:44 GMT