You will be working with multiple members of the team, helping to deliver best-in-class performance results for our clients, across a multitude of channels and partners so flexibility in thinking and coordination of deadlines is key for the role.
Full training of channels and tools will be provided, we are more interested in a can-do attitude than having all the skills, also we are looking for proactive and opinionated people to join our team who are somewhat independent.
- Run the day-to-day operations on accounts and support the Director in delivering account stewardship.
- Coordinate regions including providing support/guidance for local markets, gathering and building global media responses, organising client meetings, and analysing macro trends across the regions.
- Supporting the director in overseeing and managing the global planning process, coordinating and supporting markets as required, and providing regular updates to clients about planning status.
- Create global media responses and campaign plans for EMEA demand activity (channels include display, social lead generation, and content syndication).
- Build relationships with day-to-day clients at both EMEA and global levels.
- Work closely with global clients to ensure all campaigns are realised through operational excellence.
- Provide regional (EMEA) financial stewardship. This includes ensuring that tasks such as budget reporting, budget management, booking authorisation and billing process needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure communication of media and content needs and coordinate with partner agency teams on timely delivery of assets for the campaign.
- Maintain strong relationships with key media partners and collaborate with them to generate innovation for the client.
- Regular media, sector and competitor-specific trend & insight reporting.
- Support the creation of campaign performance reports for both regional activity and the collation of these reports at a global level and present the findings confidently to clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven performance and digital media experience, incl. campaign execution and reporting.
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience essential.
- Experience in a global role and market coordination.
- Strong Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, advanced formulas, formatting) experience.
- Digital B2B/technology client experience preferred.
- Analytical mindset and a natural affinity and competence for handling figures and data.
As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. We do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system.
Our expert team of specialists delivers integrated initiatives that help the worlds leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward efficiently and effectively. Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 60 offices around the world and works with brands like Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Amazon, American Express, Lego & more.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on email@example.com
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 22:15:59 GMT